Could my sheds or outbuildings be covered by Flood Re?

June 19, 2018

Yes. Outbuildings that are ‘enjoyed with’ the main residence can be covered by Flood Re as long as that main residence qualifies. The buildings must not be in a separate council tax band or attract business rates. Also, outbuildings may be covered if they were built after 2009.

Popular FAQs