Will Flood Re cover damage to my home caused by groundwater flooding?

June 19, 2018

Yes, Flood Re will pay out on an eligible claim when damage to your home is caused by groundwater flooding. However, the groundwater has to enter your home from the outside and has to do so with substantial and abnormal volume, weight or force. This means that Flood Re will not cover gradual seepage of water such as rising damp.

Popular FAQs