Will my caravan be covered under the Flood Re Scheme?

June 25, 2018

If you have a static caravan and it has a Council Tax band, then your caravan will qualify for Flood Re. But if your caravan is part of a commercial caravan park and let out as a business, it will not be included. Towing caravans are covered either under your motor insurance or a separate caravan policy. They’re excluded from Flood Re.

Popular FAQs