FAQs - Eligibility

Could my sheds or outbuildings be covered by Flood Re?

How long do I have to live in the property for it to qualify?

I’m building an extension, will that qualify?

Construction of my property started before 2009 but it was finished later, will it qualify?

My property was built in 2008 but given a Council Tax band in 2009, can Flood Re help me?

Who decided that my home is in a flood risk area?


Popular FAQs