Scottish Flood Forum’s aim is to reduce the impacts of flooding on individuals and communities, through providing immediate support and by establishing a network of community resilience groups in flood risk areas to equip communities to cope with the impacts and threat of flooding.
Purpose of the events
- Talk to others in similar situations
- Share experiences
- Meet and network
- Seek advice and information
- Consider how we can work together for change
The events will welcome some expert speakers from the flood industry and flood community groups to cover a range of topics and discussions points:
- Issues and problems experienced from flooding
- How is flooding being tackled?
- Success, issues and concerns
- Developing a shared flooding agenda
- Developing a flood movement
- Support needed from flood affected communities
Got a question to ask about flooding that you would like covered? Submit your query via Twitter @FloodRe #FloodTalk.