FAQs - Eligibility

We are planning on buying a holiday home. We’ve been told it may be difficult to get insurance as it’s in a flood risk area. Will this be included in the Flood Re Scheme?

Will my caravan be covered under the Flood Re Scheme?

My home was an office once, will it qualify now?

Will Flood Re cover items that aren’t kept in my property?

Some policies offer cover for ‘resilient repairs’, will Flood Re handle these?

My home is ‘mixed use’, could it qualify for Flood Re?


Popular FAQs