I own a flat, can Flood Re help me?

Some flats will meet our definition of a dwelling if they’re part of a building and a single residential unit. If you own the lease of a flat, use our Flood Re Tool to see if you may qualify.

However, if the building can’t be covered, insurers can ask still us to cover the flood risk part of a Contents insurance policy or the Contents in a Combined policy, as long as the property qualifies.